银耳专家 发表于 2016-8-19 09:45:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
通江银耳酒业主题宣传形象,展现银耳酒特色,提高通江银耳品牌形象和社会认知度,现决定面向社会公开征集通江银耳酒业产品形象宣传语和新开发的银耳酒命名。

一、征集内容
(一)通江银耳酒业的宣传语
(二)通江银耳酒业的产品名称命名
二、征集时间
作品征集时间:2016年8月17日至9月17日

三、作品要求
1、产品宣传语和产品名称要符合并体现银耳酒类产品的养生特点和悠久的银耳文化内涵,体现地域特色或由一定的名胜古迹、典故、历史名人等引申出的、能在全国范围内注册的名称和宣传语。
2、产品名称和宣传语可以通江县银耳酒业为载体,诠释通江银耳的影响,既能包含企业发展内涵和企业文化,又能对新产品充分予以宣传。
  3、产品名称和宣传语要内容新颖、简洁易记、朗朗上口,突出产品是以“传统工艺、纯段木银耳酿造、纯粮酿造、好粮酿好酒”的品质定位,适应养生保健特点。
4、参赛作品文字。

四、征集事项和作品属权
(一)每位投稿者可提交多组应征作品,应征作品应为最新原创、未发表过的作品。参选设计或任何素材均不得侵犯第三方的任何著作权、商标权或其他权利,凡涉及抄袭、借用如涉及著作权等法律问题,均由作者本人负责。
(二)通江银耳酒业有限责任公司对入围作品拥有所有权、完全使用权和版权。通江银耳酒业有限责任公司有权将入围作品用于商业活动宣传、出版画册、网上展示、媒体播放等。作者不得在其他任何地方使用该作品。
(三)通江银耳酒业有限责任公司有对应征作品不完善之处进行修改的权利。
(四)参加征集活动即视为同意并遵守以上各条规定。
五、投稿方式
(一)每件应征作品来稿要求如下:
1、邮箱投稿: 2676047852@qq.com
2、信件投稿:四川省巴中市通江县阳光丽都集团公司办公室,电话13882412518)

(二)应征者需保留完整的原始稿件,以便作品入围后调用,所有参选作品概不退稿。
六、评选和奖励
(一)此次征集活动由主办方组织评审小组对所有应征作品进行评选,评选结果在媒体上公布;
(二)此次征集活动最终评选入围银耳酒业宣传用语及产品名称命名,其中最终采用宣传用语作品1件,给予5000元人民币奖励,另新产品命名作品1件给予3000元人民币奖励;

七、联系方式
公司名称:四川省通江银耳酒业有限责任公司
通讯地址:四川省巴中市通江县龙溪沟
邮编:635701
联系人:李传学
联系电话:13882412518

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,通江银耳网系信息发布平台,银耳网仅提供信息存储空间服务 本贴地址:http://www.tongjiangyiner.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1018 上篇帖子: 你还在相信你淘宝上面就能购买到真正的通江椴木银耳吗? 下篇帖子: 琼玲林通江银耳枸杞大枣羹的做法 养生保健 企业文化 通江县 第三方 商标权
回复

使用道具 举报 上传附件

1sgctx6evu 发表于 2016-10-4 22:59:03 | 显示全部楼层

air max tn pas cher 8-24-17844

Despite the setback, isunakinra was found to be generally safe and well tolerated and though the primary endpoint was not met, subjects did show an improvement hogan rebel outlet from baseline. In fact, hogan outlet compared with the vehicle group, isunakinra showed an increase in the percentage of patients showing improvement in the achat lisseur ghd OSDI (Ocular Surface Disease Index) endpoint and the CFS (Corneal Fluorescein Staining) and OSDI combined endpoint in the time period from 3 months to 6 months. Eleven Biotherapeutics believes "there may be an opportunity to look golden goose outlet at longer term treatment with isunakinra to better understand how michael kors sale 8-24-16459 the disease severity changes and responds to treatment over scarpe hogan time.
That means the chaussures louboutin soldes things I have't experienced are generally things I have no interest in or that don't apply to me. But who moncler outlet roma wants to live life in a bubble of things that apply to them or interest them, aside from everyone? Not me. So in that spirit, I figured I'd engage in the age old tradition of meeting my kids' teachers.
Eminent pjs pas cher domain is the power of government to take private hogan outlet land from citizens against their will for public use for compensation. The amount of compensation often falls short of canada goose outlet italia what landowners believe the hogan donne outlet land is worth. If there are dwellings on the property, the government can forcibly evict the landowners and bulldoze their homes..
If your birth mother or father are open to meeting you hogan outlet milano that's moncler doudoune great. Keep in mind that your relationship with them could become very special but they will never be "your parents". That title and honor only goes to the people chaussure louboutin pas cher who raised you. Stepping into the shoes of your ideal client hogan outlet and target market. Do you understand what your target market needs and what their problems are? What about the biggest pain or complaint of your ideal client? Being able to accurately describe both your target market and your ideal client will help you greatly louboutin site officiel in understanding them. Take 30 minutes and jot down some notes about moncler outlet milano both and see moncler outlet online 8-24-12 if you can craft your target market profile and ideal client profile.
While many other consultants and shops will be appealing to woolrich outlet the bride to be s dream of a mbt outlet roma big day, you can score points by recognizing what she needs right now. One of the handiest promotional gifts you can hand out to a girl piumini moncler outlet in the midst of the planning whirlwind is a personal wedding planner. Conference folders with multiple pockets are ideal for this use. moncler outlet 82414566
If that is your task, pay close attention to what the first speaker says. Use your ingenuity, and as they finish, comment upon their speech. Pick out some statement or thought you can refer to, and in a logical or humorous way, connect their speech with the one which is to follow.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

了解我们如何帮助您实现目标?

微信扫一扫
在线直接联系